September 30, 2015

CHARACTERS' LINES (will be updated)

Here you will find the lines of each character in the movie. If you're interested in giving a life to a character, please contact me either on Simatography or on YouTube. This post will be updated as I figure out the rest of the lines.

Ariana, lead, Crown Princess of Praaven - ALL OF HER LINES ARE HERE!
Type of voice: bright, fragile, emotional, a bit high-pitched

I. (thinking, happy) "Three years have passed. I'm now at the age of eighteen. The three kind ladies let me stay here, and as a favor to them they asked me to take care of maintaining the house and the garden. -
Although I'm filled with feelings of gratitude and happiness, in my heart there is an empty corner. I may never get to see my father again: (sad, quiet) I pray every night that my only wish would come true. Even just for once."
II. (dreamy, in love) "My prince... I think I'm falling for you..."
III. (bitter, harsh) "Just as I was about to confess to him, he told me that he is already engaged to someone and can't see me anymore. I knew it, it was too good to be true... (regretful) My love was an illusion. I feel my heart being torn in pieces. -
(quiet, in pain) Eugene is a fool and a complete airhead. His kindsmen should all be imprisoned. Toying with a fragile maiden's heart! -
(crying, whispering) Will I ever be able to fall in love again?"

!! NEW !!
IV. (desperate, desolate) "Oh, how I wish that was all he had to say... Miss Fortune must love proving me wrong! (a short pause) -
(almost crying, trying to hold tears back) He told me the king is dead. The funeral was held a few days ago. From Eugene's honest expression of grief I saw he was not lying. Eugene... might be an airhead, but he still... has a heart of gold. -
(in pain) My heart is slowly dying of grief... The colors of life - I see nohting else but shapes so dark... I feel nothing but an empty corner where my soul was singing of happiness only yesterday... (quiet, emotionless) I have no reason to live anymore."


- - -

Citronelle, the evil stepmother - WILL BE UPDATED
Type of voice: harsh, loud, grandiloquent, mature (quite low)

I. (hopeful) "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is fairest of them all?"
II. (desperate, almost crying) "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

- - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? - Leave a comment! :-)